Power Search

Search Term:

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A G I N G !!!


   

01. Aging, I concluded: It's a Gift!
02. Currently, it's likely that for the first time in my life, I feel like the person who always wanted to be.
03. No, I'm not referring to my body, before which I sometimes despair in the face of wrinkles, the baggy eyes, the flabby ass.
04. And often I return to the past, when I glimpse that old figure in my mirror (who resembles my mother), but these feelings no longer make me suffer more, are passengers.
05. Never trade my amazing friends, my wonderful life, my beloved family, for less gray hair or a less prominent belly.
06. As aging, I became kinder and less critical about myself. I became my best friend.
07. Don't reproach me for having tasted the sweet one more, for not making my bed, upon waking, or for buying that silly he didn't need embellishment, but that gives a modern touch to my garden.
08. My age allows me to be eccentric, to keep everything out of order, can be extravagant.
09. Witness the early departure from this world of many dear friends, and they could not fully experience the freedom implicit in the grand old.
10. What's the problem, if I decide to read or get to the computer until four in the morning and wake up only at noon?
11. I'll be my own partner in the dance to the rhythm of the unforgettable hits of the '60s and '70s, and at the same time, want to cry for a lost love ... I can do it
12. Walk along the beach with a bathing suit stuck to my body obese, and dive into the sea lightly, if desired, despite the critical attention of younger people. They'll also grow old.
13. I know sometimes I forget some things. But I repeat: it is better that we forget some episodes of his life. Sometimes I remember important things.
14. Over the years, of course, also suffered disappointment. How not to feel the loss of a loved one, or remain indifferent to the suffering of a child, or even when the pet is hit by someone a car?
15. In fact, take the wounded heart, is what gives us strength, understanding and compassion. A heart that has never been hurt, it's hard, barren, never feel the joy of imperfection.
16. I'm therefore blessed to have lived so long, which allowed me to see my gray hair, and have the brands of my youth, forever etched in the deep wrinkles on my face. Many have never laughed, others died before they had their gray hair.
17. As we age, it is easier to be optimistic. We worry less about what others think. Don't Police ourselves more. We have even the right to be wrong.
18. So, I like being old. This freed me. I like the person in whom I have become.
19. I will not live forever, but while you're still here, not waste time lamenting what could have been, or worrying about the future. I can now eat all the dessert you want, every day (if willing).
20. May our friendship never ends, mainly because it's true and pure. That you always presents a source of smiles on your face and in your heart today, tomorrow and always .......

=======================
I'm Dora Saunier
In Friendship, Love & Emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power Search

Search Term:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails