Power Search

Search Term:

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

In the early hours of the morning




In the early hours of the morning


You let me full of desire I can not explain ...
Me write pretty words that touch the heart
I think of you and shudder, almost crazy
Touch my body and I call your name softly
I want you now so for me my horny
Hold you, kiss you, love you with passion and madness
I want you in my arms without delay, come now
Feel the beat of your heart beat with mine
And in each hit repeatedly, asking for your smile
Asking that gaze I undress clothes
Asking who loves me early in the morning
Asking passing your hands gently on me
Asking me to penetrate slowly, well ...
Asking who loves me without stopping to get the enjoyment
And the insatiable desire to increase the ins and outs
And in the frenetic and burning comes and goes, finally
Sauces me all the honey that flows in me.
And after love, peaceful relaxation beside mine.
In the early hours of the morning.
Love You my baby ever


by Dora Saunier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power Search

Search Term:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails