Power Search

Search Term:

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Long before we ever knew - English Poetry

I can't help but to think, 
It was no accident, me finding you, 
Someone had a hand in it, 
Long before we ever knew, 




I find myself thinking, 
If we were together, 
Would we hold tight to each other, 
Through all types of weather. 




Through the sun and the rain, 
Through the days and the nights, 
I would shield you from pain, 
Like a medieval knight, 




For I would never let go, 
Of a treasure like you, 
I would treat you like a princess, 
And always be true, 




I envision us together, 
Underneath a star lit sky, 
Sitting there hand in hand, 
Knowing I can't deny, 




The soft moonlight on your face, 
And oh, how you shine, 
You take my breath away, 
As I look into your eyes, 




My heart skips a beat, 
Every time that you're near, 
You fill me with happiness, 
And take away my fears, 




I feel in my heart, 
It was no accident, me finding you, 
Someone had a hand in it, 
Long before we ever knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power Search

Search Term:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails