Power Search

Search Term:

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This is a conversation between

This is a conversation between Husband & Wife who are in Computer Field. 

HUSBAND: Hi Dear, I am logged in. 

WIFE: Would you like to have some snacks? 

HUSBAND: Hard disk full. 

WIFE: Have you brought the saree? 

HUSBAND: Bad command or file name. 

WIFE: But I told you about it in the morning! 

HUSBAND: Syntax error, abort, retry, cancel. 

WIFE: HAE BHAGAWAN! Forget it, where's your salary? 

HUSBAND: File in use, read only. try after some time. 

WIFE: Atleast give me your credit card, I can do some shopping. 

HUSBAND: Sharing violation, access denied. 

WIFE: I made a mistake in marrying you! 

HUSBAND: Data type mismatch. 

WIFE: You are useless! 

HUSBAND: By default. 

WIFE: Who was there with you in the car this morning? 

HUSBAND: System unstable. Press ctrl, alt, del to reboot. 

WIFE: What is my value in your life? 

HUSBAND: Unknown virus detected. 

WIFE: Do you love me or your computer?! 

HUSBAND: Too many parameters. 

WIFE: I will go to my dad's house! 

HUSBAND: Program performed illegal operation, it will close. 

WIFE: I will leave you forever! 

HUSBAND: Close all programs and log out for another user. 

WIFE: It's worthless talking to you! 

HUSBAND: Shut down the computer. 

WIFE: I am going!!! 

HUSBAND: It is now safe to turn off your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power Search

Search Term:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails