Power Search

Search Term:

Sunday, September 12, 2010

HELPING YOURSELF ........!!

 

Helping  Yourself

Well   my  story   starts  3 years ago.
I   was  working  in a  retail  store
I  like   talk  to everyone  and  what's going on
in  there lives,  I  remember  this one girl  who
started  working  there a few month  after me.
I  remember  always  seeing  her.
I don't  know  why  but for a weird  reason we never  talk, , We  would just see each other and smile, She  would  always  smile  in a really happy  way  until one day  when  we got to work  in the same department again.
She  smiled  as if she  was the happiest  girl in the  world,  I  asked   what's wrong with you ?
She  answered  Why? I  said  I could feel  you're  very sad  and  you're  always  trying to  hide  it".
Her  mouth  just  dropped  as if  I had  dicovered   her  deepest  secret , so  we started   talking , She  told  me why  she  was feeling  like  that  and why  she  was trying  to hide it.
Time  went  by  and we  became  good friends.
She 'd  always  tell  me  I had changed  her life   in so many way, I could  not imagine
I  would   just smile  , not really understanding   what she  meant  by that.
Today  this  girl  is one my best friends
I really  don't  know  what  I would  do without her, She  has been  there  for me 
I  guess  what i'm  trying  to say  is you  never  know  when  you're helping  yourself.
I   helped  this girl  never knowing  that at the same time  I  was helping myself  by finding a
Truthful   friend.
So  the next time  you  see  a  stranger  and they  lool  like they  need someone  who  will  listen  to them, listen  to what  they  have to say,  You  never  know  , you might  just end
up  helping  yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Power Search

Search Term:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails