Power Search

Search Term:

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Love


I love the Friendship... 
I love the Peoples... 
I love the Life... 
I love the Sun... 
I love the Sea... 
I love the Stars... 
I love the Beauty... 
I love the Dance... 
I love the Poems... 
I love the Write... 
I love the Dreams... 
I love the Music... 
I love the Forest... 
I love the Flowers... 
I love the Birds... 
I love the Rain... 
I love the Moon... 
I love the Air... 
I love the Rainbow... 
I love the Snow... 
I love the Animals... 
I love the Water... 
I love the Colours... 
I love the Passion... 
I love the Love... 
I love the Fire... 
I love my Native People... 
I love the Shamanism... 
I love all the Universe's Thing...
I love my friends...
I love my son... 
I love my life... 
I love You... 
I love Me... 
I love... 
I lov... 
I lo... 
I l... 
I. 

Sunday, June 21, 2009 

by Dora Saunier

In Friendship, Love and Emotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power Search

Search Term:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails