Power Search

Search Term:

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Technique of Unlocking the Door

One night a man and his date were about to go into his apartment after a night on the town. Before he could open his door, his date put her hand on his arm, and said, "Wait a minute. Did you know that I can tell how a man makes love by how he unlocks his door?"

I'm not sure, replied her partner, "give me an example!"

The first way, she tells him, "is if a man shoves his key in the lock and opens the door hard! That means he's a rough lover and that isn't for me. The second way," she continues, "is if a man fumbles around and can't seem to find the hole. That means he's inexperienced and that isn't for me either! Which brings us to you,", she smiles. "How do you unlock your door?"

"Well", her friend replies, "Before I do anything else, I lick the lock FIRST."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power Search

Search Term:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails