Power Search

Search Term:

Monday, September 20, 2010

When There is Love

Visit Us @ www.Fropki.com
There is love me if you let me run through your body
I would be happy to be out of breath,
I would look in your eyes to see myself in her reflection
And look in your mouth the most ardent of your kisses.
I want to see the desire in your eyes when you look me
And that your mouth is drawn a mischievous smile,
In your heart I want to have it always trembling
And your arms feel the strength of your outbursts.
I would also like to enter the center of your soul
And so I would know, really much you love me
So well put me in, and you realize you do not
And when I find out, you can get me out of there.
You see when I look not stop smiling
Because at that moment, I am the happiest man,
And rather than ask me to say a few words
Was this what you wanted, or you may need to change?
So much love I give you and I never tire of giving you
That if you try to escape would be to reach you,
Long time no say so, and perhaps should not
But I am very yours, and I feel thee mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Power Search

Search Term:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails